Monday, November 26, 2007

Is this what Bulimia feels like?

So, I survived the first major holiday of the big holiday kickoff with little incident. I was/am still feeling somewhat ill though. Every time I eat, I keep feeling sick to my stomach. No matter what- or how much, a few minutes later I feel so sick to my stomach that I wish I had never had anything. I then think I may throw up and end up sitting near the bathroom. I did dry heave a few times - NOT MY favorite thing to do in this world and all the while I kept thinking - Is this what bulimia feels like? Odd thought, I know. I also managed to screw up some of my family's holiday plans by not being able to go to dinner on Wed night to their favorite grease pit. And felt really bad. But it wasn't the first time that week. I find it difficult and feel bad quite a bit lately. It seems more and more - when I go out- that people are asking me if we go certain places if its OK... I HATE THAT. Its fine - no matter where we go - Ill be fine or no matter what you order - Ill be fine. It makes me feel bad and I know I shouldn't but for some reason, it does. I just want to be normal sometimes....

No comments: