Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Crohns and colds?

Is there any relation between Crohns disease and colds? Last night I had a really bad stomach pains and was in the bathroom for quite some time (by the way - missing Helios last dance on Dancing with the Stars -bummer I know!). And I'm wondering if that had anything to do with the cold I have. I know that it lowers my immune system but I was also wondering if the cold made my Crohns flair up. Any ideas? Looking for anyone who has had a similar case or thinks my idea is preposterous to give me a shout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure. I also have a cold right now, but I haven't really flared up. I did today, but I think it may have been something I ate. Just need to figure out what that was. So did you eat something that didn't agree with you? What does your usual diet consist of.
-miranda